Monday 8 October 2012

hands


One of the websites about digital photography that I follow to learn more about it has an exercise every week and this time it was to only take pictures of hands of people. I took many pictures of the the hands of people and this one really appealed my eyes.It is a great exercise to dig deep into the creative part of one's own self. 

All of sudden I started noticing all the hands that crossed my eyes. It is ironic and very nice feeling too. I enjoyed asking few strangers to just offer me their hands to be clicked. I found fractured hands, hands calculating as in the picture, hands with ornaments etc.I hope you will enjoy the picture and if you try to imagine the details of the exercise then you too are invited to try your hands on the hands of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment